Services We Offer
Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
We offer the following confidential services free of charge:
- 24-Hour Help Line (804) 861-5433 – Trained volunteers available after hours and on weekends for urgent concerns.
- Professional Pregnancy Testing – Free Laboratory quality pregnancy tests and information on pregnancy to help with the concerns you may have about your possible pregnancy and the need to have someone go over the test with you.
- Information on All Options by Trained Peer Counselors who are able to meet you where you are with options and support services.
- Maternity Clothing
- Infant Clothing and Accessories
- Prenatal, Parenting and Life Skills classes available on individual basis.
- Post Abortion Recovery Program and Support Group – compassion support, counseling and information for the woman who has experienced an abortion
- Sexual Integrity Program for abstinence and relationship education.
- Referrals for Adoption, Medical Care, and Community Assistance Programs for housing and financial assistance.
We care about you and are here to help!
The Pregnancy Support Center of the Tri-Cities, Inc. is committed to providing compassionate care to women unprepared for pregnancy by offering resources and practical help to assist them in making life-affirming choices.
Our Commitment of Care:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff, board members and volunteers received appropriate training to uphold these standards.
As an affiliate of CARE NET this is our commitment to you.